So AJ...what's your next book gonna be about?

So AJ...what's your next book gonna be about?

Double A
I really liked your book about The Dealers. That was some great story telling. Are you going to put out another book?

Re: So AJ...what's your next book gonna be about?

Double-A wrote
I really liked your book about The Dealers. That was some great story telling. Are you going to put out another book?
Thanks! I aim to please! Another book? I'm sure I will one day but it won't be soon. In the meantime I'm focusing on promoting this one. But maybe 5 years from now I may do a horror novel, or some boxing story or something. Not sure. But it'll be a stretch from now.

Re: So AJ...what's your next book gonna be about?

I'm working on it now and it's going great! It's an anthology book full of horror stories with some comedy elements. I had so many ideas and stories I wanted to tell, so I'm going to tell them all in one book. Each of the stories are loosely tied to each other. I'm having fun doing this. My imagination is taking over.

Re: So AJ...what's your next book gonna be about?

Katie G.
A.J. sent me one of the stories and it's great! I can't wait to read more! I'm sworn to secrecy but OMG its awesome material!

I'll sum it up like this. Imagine if Eddie Murphy wrote an episode of Tales From The Crypt. The story is pure horror and frightening BUT also damn hilarious at times because of AJ's silly side.

Re: So AJ...what's your next book gonna be about?

J.C.
I can't wait to read this! I'm a horror fan. I know this is gonna be brilliant. What are some of the stories about?

Re: So AJ...what's your next book gonna be about?

Almost finished, guys. My goal is to have it out before I get married in July. I'm tweaking two stories and considering adding one more.