Steroids in the wrestling industry (Article)

Steroids in the wrestling industry (Article)

Here's my newest article on thefix.com.

http://www.thefix.com/content/looking-edge

Re: Steroids in the wrestling industry (Article)

Becky
I read this when you posted it on Facebook. Interesting read. I'm not a wrestling fan so I only knew of a few of the wrestlers mentioned.

Re: Steroids in the wrestling industry (Article)

Zombies Ate Me
Solid, solid piece my man. Triple H is definitely juicing. I like how you got the issue from all sides. I learned a lot. This was interesting.