The NWO versus DX

49-0
Which group did you like better? I much prefer Degeneration X.

Re: The NWO versus DX

Rosco
DX. At one point nearly the entire WCW roster became the NWO. DX was more of an exclusive club and each member contributed to the group. The NWO was a great idea that turned bad. Its partially the blame for WCW dying.

Re: The NWO versus DX

Rosco wrote
The NWO was a great idea that turned bad. Its partially the blame for WCW dying.
Yep, along with Goldberg's undefeated streak coming to an end and the main-eventers holding down the younger talent. There's a lot of reasons WCW fell apart.

The WWE always had more order. WCW let their big stars have too much control.

As far as DX and the NWO, I think both groups were the best in their initial runs. To me DX was the best when Triple H took over as leader in March '98, up until he left the next year for Team Corporate. When the group got back together in October '99, it wasn't the same because it was more about Triple H and Stephanie than anything else. DX became Triple H's sidemen. When Triple H and Shawn Michaels got back together as DX years later, it was so-so. Not bad, but it was funny because they were smart enough to make fun of themselves.

When the NWO reunited in the WWE, it was a damn travesty. I'm glad it didn't last long, but I enjoyed the feud they had with Booker T and Goldust.