The Rock's ex-wife is a Bodybuilder? (Dany Garcia)

The Rock's ex-wife is a Bodybuilder? (Dany Garcia)

MAGUIRE
 photo lennox-hair_3476731_GIFSoupcom_zps919d29c7.gif

Re: The Rock's ex-wife is a Bodybuilder? (Dany Garcia)

Re: The Rock's ex-wife is a Bodybuilder? (Dany Garcia)

MAGUIRE
Entaowed wrote
Yes AJ, thanks for the reference.
AJ? He hasn't posted here yet. I posted the video!
 photo lennox-hair_3476731_GIFSoupcom_zps919d29c7.gif

Re: The Rock's ex-wife is a Bodybuilder? (Dany Garcia)

Re: The Rock's ex-wife is a Bodybuilder? (Dany Garcia)

Some of the woman below, you could not tell they were female if you did not know.

It is not merely being extremely muscular & so low body fat, though that is big.
Therir faces are really drawn like lean men, heavy jawlines/chins, a male shape, even rougher skin texture.  Occasionally even large brow ridges.   The drugs produce a hyper-masculine effect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xGnu3iMJHs
I'm scared to click that link, man. I may gather the courage tomorrow.

Re: The Rock's ex-wife is a Bodybuilder? (Dany Garcia)

holy shit she turned into Chyna! Wow.

She doesn't look like the same person. This is the Dany I remember from back in the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Pg9MYKyeso

Re: The Rock's ex-wife is a Bodybuilder? (Dany Garcia)

They never made a good couple anyway. Dwayne needs someone more feminine.
Also Dwayne's humor - everybody knows his humor. I can't picture Dani laughing at all of his horse crap, lol. A woman that appreciates his humor suits him better.

Re: The Rock's ex-wife is a Bodybuilder? (Dany Garcia)

Apollo wrote
They never made a good couple anyway. Dwayne needs someone more feminine.
Also Dwayne's humor - everybody knows his humor. I can't picture Dani laughing at all of his horse crap, lol. A woman that appreciates his humor suits him better.
But Dany used to be feminine! She was feminine in that clip that 49-0 posted. Her voice and body then was normal. She was the supportive, attractive wife. She didn't get into body building until recently.

Secondly, the divorce surprised me. Dany's family was racist and stopped talking to her for years when she was dating Dwayne in college. In fact, Dwayne didn't meet her parents until they were engaged. Dany sacrificed her family to be with Dwayne and stuck by him when he was broke and going no where. The NFL didn't want him after college, the Canadian Football League fired him, and at first his career was going nowhere in the WWE because the Rocky Maivia character flopped. Dany stuck with him through all of that.

Dany has a silly side, too. But she's also quite strong, even standing up to Dwayne when he would lose his temper, which can be scary. I know from this post it sounds like I know them personally, but I've got Dwayne's autobiography which is how I know all this. LOL.