Trish Stratus

Zombies Ate Me

Yea she fine. We know that and I ain't complainin. But does anyone else think she was pushed too fast and only because of her looks? She showed up and was suddenly in the women's title picture. There were other divas around who had paid their dues and were real established wrestlers like Ivory, Lita, Jazz, Molly, Victoria, etc. But Trish showed up out of the blue one day and started beating them all! I don't think she even attempted a wrestling move until she joined the company! All the other divas had been sweating from day one.

Re: Trish Stratus

redfeng007
Have to give her credit to stay in wrestling industries that long.

Wrestling career is tough and not many can survive there for long.

Imagine their lifestyle in there.

Every week must perform, travel here and there, train and practise stunts, injuries due to accident.

Not much freedom to their personal life.