Watch George Foreman’s son fight

Meet George “Monk” Foreman III. He looks so much like his dad during his prime, both physically and style wise.

https://youtu.be/4K9HyLmNOQw

Re: Watch George Foreman’s son fight

The Golden Jet
Oh man. I didn't know George has a son who boxed! I took a look at the man's record. He is undefeated and won most fights by knockout so he has his daddy's power for sure. He hasn't fought in years though. I guess he's retired?

Re: Watch George Foreman’s son fight

Sivul
Well that didn't last long! He's pretty good. George has big shoes to fill though.

Re: Watch George Foreman’s son fight

You can tell his father trained him, right down to the outstretched "mummy" defense, shoving and the big right haymaker.

The Golden Jet wrote
He hasn't fought in years though. I guess he's retired?
Yeah he retired some time ago. He gave a good interview here. His speaking voice reminds me of George, too. He sounds just like him, only his voice is a tad higher.

https://youtu.be/9fYjFwI7OhA

Re: Watch George Foreman’s son fight

I'm not trying to siht on this rookie but he's knocking out bums...

And I mean bottom of the barrel bums.

His resemblance of his father is uncanny, right down to his build and the red trunks.

Re: Watch George Foreman’s son fight

His resemblance of his father is uncanny, right down to his build and the red trunks.

Damn. He's even bigger than George at 6'5. That's a big boy right there!

Re: Watch George Foreman’s son fight

49-0
I believe he was one of George's kids who, when interviewed for a documentary, said that even privately George smiles and acts like his cheery like his public persona and the kid was like, "OK dad...you don't have to front now. There's no cameras."

This makes me wonder if he's still his former scary, mean safe away from public eyes. It sure sounds like it.

Re: Watch George Foreman’s son fight

Will69
at 6'5", 237lbs, he's definitely a big guy.  I wonder how much his opponent weighed?  Monk seems to move and punch well, but as someone already mentioned, he's fighting against walking punching bags.  What also would be interesting, is to see how quickly a prime Foreman takes to knock out the same guy.

Re: Watch George Foreman’s son fight

Will69 wrote
at 6'5", 237lbs, he's definitely a big guy.  I wonder how much his opponent weighed?  Monk seems to move and punch well, but as someone already mentioned, he's fighting against walking punching bags.  What also would be interesting, is to see how quickly a prime Foreman takes to knock out the same guy.
I don’t think this guy lasts one round again prime Foreman. He may or may not make it to round 2 against the technical, comeback Foreman.