Watch this!! Funniest beatdown I've ever seen!!!

Watch this!! Funniest beatdown I've ever seen!!!

Zombies Ate Me
Go to 0:55 seconds into the video. I've never seen such a brutal beating in a grocery store.

Re: Watch this!! Funniest beatdown I've ever seen!!!

George Jefferson
I watched this 6 times in a row. This was funny as hell. Those blows were punishing. Thank you for this.

Re: Watch this!! Funniest beatdown I've ever seen!!!

"I hope Butterbean's OK." lol. There were quite a few Butterbean threads floating around here. I've merged them together.

Re: Watch this!! Funniest beatdown I've ever seen!!!

Re: Watch this!! Funniest beatdown I've ever seen!!!

I know the guy makes a living being bold & acting like an idiot, so he took on responsibility for his beat down.  But I cannot admire Butterbean for doing this.  You have a regular guy absorbing punches from one of the very hardest hitters around-maybe ever-without any skills to defend himself.

I mean, if there was at least head gear, & hopefully Butterbean pulled his punches to the head at least, OK.  But the guy could get a concussion or worse-& professional boxers take this risk, with means to mitigate their damage in each individual fight-but we know a lot more about the debilitating lifetime effects of concussions & TBI (traumatic bran injury).  We are talking Permanent.  Brain.  Damage.

Many ex-football players are a wreck, & the likes of line backers do not live very long.  joints destroyed, crippling pain & arthritis, constant headaches, memory problems, early dementia-a national hero like QB Johnny Unitus became essentially crippled, & it got worse as the players became bigger, stronger & faster.  better equipment is needed.

 Yes, I enjoy a sport that has those risks, but at least minimize them.
Agreed. Johnny Knoxville is determined to get himself killed....so taking a beatdown from one of the hardest punchers ever doesn't surprise me.

I was wearing headgear when Butterbean knocked me out..I don't want to imagine the pain Johnny felt.

Re: Watch this!! Funniest beatdown I've ever seen!!!

Zombies Ate Me wrote
Go to 0:55 seconds into the video. I've never seen such a brutal beating in a grocery store.
Damn funny indeed.

Re: Watch this!! Funniest beatdown I've ever seen!!!

I think this movie is about injuries suffered from ex-football players.

Johnny Knoxville going through CGI transformation.

And he appears as TMNT Leonardo.

Then he will be bigger than Butterbean to stand a chance.

Re: Watch this!! Funniest beatdown I've ever seen!!!

Will69
It's nothing to be proud about a real boxer beating up a regular guy 1/2 his size.  I'd like to see him try that against a Vitali or Lennox.  Or any version of Foreman

Re: Watch this!! Funniest beatdown I've ever seen!!!

Re: Watch this!! Funniest beatdown I've ever seen!!!

BAD INTENTIONS
This is about money. Around this time Butterbean's popularity was waning and Johnny paid him to do it...he likely couldn't afford someone like Tyson so he got Butterbean. So if you're Butterbean, floating around and subtly failing in both boxing and MMA and unable to achieve any notable success, what would you do if Johnny Knoxville PAID you to beat him up AND feature it in his movie? One movie = money and exposure. Some people probably didn't even know who Butterbean was until they saw this movie and probably became fans or at least intrigued by him afterwards.

I think some of you are looking too deeply into it. Everything is about money.