Welcome To The Boxing Zone (Don't Get Knocked Out!!)

Welcome To The Boxing Zone (Don't Get Knocked Out!!)

Like music and journalism, boxing is another passion of mine. I don't box myself, but I love watching and writing about it. It isn't just two guys hitting each other. No, styles make fights, and it's interesting to watch those styles clash in the ring.

Here we can discuss boxers from the past and present. And hey, this forum is also open to MMA, kung-fu, and other styles of fighting. Remember to respect others and keep your language clean. That's all I ask.

Peace and Blessings

Re: Welcome To The Boxing Zone (Don't Get Knocked Out!!)

precious-1
Duggerman,  Precious here. Thanks for welcome back, been very busy of late. I have already had to eat humble pie on Tyson Fury winning, never dreamt he would. I think I need to be careful on my predictions LOL

Re: Welcome To The Boxing Zone (Don't Get Knocked Out!!)

Glad to have you back! Missed your posts.