What shampoo did Lennox Lewis use on his hair?

What shampoo did Lennox Lewis use on his hair?

Gayboy Luke

His hair was gorgeous. Duggerman your hair looks great too! What shampoo and conditioner did L.L. use?

Re: What shampoo did Lennox Lewis use on his hair?

J.C.
Gayboy Luke wrote

His hair was gorgeous. Duggerman your hair looks great too! What shampoo and conditioner did L.L. use?
I could have sworn this was a forum for BOXING not Hairdressers weekly.

Re: What shampoo did Lennox Lewis use on his hair?

Gayboy Luke wrote

His hair was gorgeous. Duggerman your hair looks great too! What shampoo and conditioner did L.L. use?
All of your posts have been suspect. If this had been your first post I just might get you the benefit of a doubt. Maybe. Thanks for the hair compliment but there's no way to know what shampoo Lennox used unless you ask the former champ yourself.

Anyway, I think it's time for a permanent ban or a restriction of posting privileges.

Re: What shampoo did Lennox Lewis use on his hair?

Westmoreland
Lennox was going bald away. The hair cut was a wise decision.

Re: What shampoo did Lennox Lewis use on his hair?

Brooklyn's Finest
@Gayboy Luke. I know a lady who did Lennox's hair once. She wasn't his normal hairdresser but he stopped by once. If you're serious about knowing what shampoo he used I could find out for you. But why do you wanna know?

Elizabeth wrote
Lennox was going bald away. The hair cut was a wise decision.

Dreads can thin your hair out up top when they grow too long.

Re: What shampoo did Lennox Lewis use on his hair?

Evolution
I don't know much about this topic other than being able to tell you that Lennox's hair was longer each time I saw him. It grew fast. I remember he would get offended if you assumed he was wearing extentions in his hair.

A dreadlocks magazine saluted Lennox not long ago.

https://locdlife.wordpress.com/2014/02/09/celebrating-loc-black-history-2/

Re: What shampoo did Lennox Lewis use on his hair?

^^People ask me that a lot too. People often confuse braids with dreadlocks. Women wear braids with extentions to make their hair look longer. Dreads is a natural hairstyle that grows as long as you maintain it. I've been growing my dreads for 8 years. All my hair.

Brooklyn's Finest wrote
Dreads can thin your hair out up top when they grow too long.
I think that's a myth. As long as you take care of it your hairline will be fine. Lennox was up in age when he started his locs and was on the verge of balding anyway.

Re: What shampoo did Lennox Lewis use on his hair?

 People often confuse braids with dreadlocks. Women wear braids with extentions to make their hair look longer. Dreads is a natural hairstyle that grows as long as you maintain it. I've been growing my dreads for 8 years. All my hair.
That explains Lennox's anger one time. He brings out his raggae personality a lot more when away from the media. The British gentleman we see on TV is a big part of his personality too, but there's a Rasta thug side of Lennox you won't see unless you're behind closed doors with him, his family and his camp.

One time we were sparring and a small American media group (I forgot which one. This was years ago) came to film and asked Lennox some questions when we finished. (This was before the fight with Shannon Briggs).

One reporter asked a dumbass question, something along the lines of "Lennox are you copying Shannon's hairstyle? Why are grown men wearing braids?" Lennox is normally calm but he roared, "These are LOCS!" I remember the whole gym went quiet. We're not used to hearing Lennox raise his voice like that. Lennox's mother explained that dreads were part of his culture and there was no extentions, it was a natural style, a form of freedom and all that. The reporter was allowed to stay but Emanuel Steward banned him from asking any more questions after that.

[...]

Whoa! You're full of great stories, man!