When you hear the word "Champ" who do you automatically think of?

When you hear the word "Champ" who do you automatically think of?

For me it's this guy because he was heavyweight champion on and off so much during my childhood and was the champion when I became a boxing fan. (1997)

What about you? Who automatically comes to mind for you when you hear the word "champ" and why?

Re: When you hear the word "Champ" who do you automatically think of?

Phantom Punch
Muhammad Ali. He's the world's favorite heavyweight champ. In fact when I hear the word "boxing" I visualize Ali before anyone else, especially his shuffle and that jab.