Which boxer would You like to fight like?

Which boxer would You like to fight like?

Will69
We've all tried out some moves in slow motion in the mirror when no one's looking.  When we've seen some intense and glorious moments in the ring, we've all imagined ourselves in there as one of the opponents (champ or underdog).  The question is, who would you like to fight like if you could magically absorb their skills and power?

For me, it I would pick Tyson and Vitali.  For Tyson, it is obviously why.  For Vitali, well, he hit Lennox so hard, I've never seen Lewis so rattled before.  I wish I could have that power and acumen of a Vitali, and do combinations like Tyson.

Re: Which boxer would You like to fight like?

Joe Louis for me. Damn near perfect, and could do it all.