Which sanctioning body is the most important?

Which sanctioning body is the most important?

Here's a video detailing each major belt and its history. If you had to pick ONE belt for one champion to hold, which one would it be?

Re: Which sanctioning body is the most important

Re: Which sanctioning body is the most important

Joe Kingman

Re: Which sanctioning body is the most important

Well Homer's right. And I remember in the '90s there were so many different title holders that no one knew who the heavyweight champion was.

I remember the controversial period from late '97-99 when Holyfield was the WBA, IBF and IBO champion, but Lennox had the WBC and lineal titles. Both guys had massive claims to be the rightful heavyweight champion.