Wrestlers Talking During Matches

Here are some funny examples of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSIaWVGZM2Y

Here's a video of women during it during their matches. Funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InHAtzECGfg

Re: Wrestlers Talking During Matches

I like it when wrestling gets real during matches. Kut Angle said that he used to double takedown wrestlers when they were to stiff on him in the ring, but he didn't say who or when.

It tough to say if they really shoot because it's not a real fight anyway. But here's an example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkJbtdn6VbU

Around 14:25 John Cena tackles Matt Morgan (who is a huuuuge guy) and Matt hits him with a stiff right hand on the shoulder in return. Then they look at each other, and Matt's face says "Don't do that again" lol

Do you think this was a shoot? It looks to me like it was.

There was also a match between Scott Steiner and Meng who was a legit tough guy outside the ring also. It wasn't a shoot, but you can see Meng throwing a flurry at Steiner's body and it looked like he really chopped down Steiner with that flurry.

I think it was a shoot.

Re: Wrestlers Talking During Matches

Apollo Creed wrote
 Kut Angle said that he used to double takedown wrestlers when they were to stiff on him in the ring, but he didn't say who or when.
I have his autobiography somewhere. It was a good read. I remember one time he used a double leg takedown on HHH during a promo segment. Mick Foley was supposed to come out and interrupt their confrontation but his music was cued too late, so Kurt took down HHH and "The Game" was rather helpless. (This was during the storyline when Kurt Angle was trying to steal HHH's wife).

Backstage when it was over, HHH approached Kurt and said, "Kurt what the hell was that takedown? This ain't the goddamn Olympics!" LOL.