Writing Sports Articles

It's new for me, let me tell ya. But I caught on relatively quickly. I'm used to using AP Style, but in sports, things are a bit different. I'm learning that rather than reporting play by play, you're basically providing highlights. I'll post some of my sports articles here. In my most recent sports article, I managed to get a few quotes from the coach.

Re: Writing Sports Articles

Becky
I've never written anything on sports. It's one of the few beats I've never covered. I looked at your site and saw the one sports story you posted here. You write like a natural. It's a gift you have.

Re: Writing Sports Articles

Here is my most recent football article. It's most likely my last one for the year. I pasted it the best I could. Forgive me if one sentence repeats itself here or there.

Re: Writing Sports Articles

Jessica
I'm not a sports kind of gal. But it sounds like you know what you're writing about. I wouldn't have guessed that you're not into sports.

Re: Writing Sports Articles

Shane
That's cool.

Re: Writing Sports Articles